Community

eating alone
Posted by Behere | 13 July 2018

“It’s something of a personal rebellion, an effortless rejection of a societal norm.” Guest Post By: Alexandra Hayes  The last restaurant I ate alone at was Whitman’s, a burger joint in Manhattan’s East Village. I brought the book I’m currently reading, The Female Persuasion, and ordered a turkey burger. I was one of two parties dining...

Bogi
Posted by Behere | 02 July 2018

Our team had the pleasure of connecting with Bogi, an inspiring woman from Budapest. A freelancer and entrepreneur, she’s had many really cool roles. From being a reporter in Egypt, to being a sports entertainer in Spain, Bogi has traveled and worked around the world. A people person, she loves adventure and good conversations. We’re...

behere reviews
Posted by Behere | 05 June 2018

At Behere we’re constantly striving to provide the best platform, support and experience for all women. Our community is amazing, they inspire us each and every day. We feel honored to be helping so many forward-thinking, curious and driven women create a better future. We’re thankful for our community and their continued trust in us....

Nyah Pham
Posted by Behere | 31 May 2018

Have you been dreaming about Lisbon? Then meet Lisbon City Host, Nyah Pham, who’s making a wonderful impact in Lisbon. She has a love for community building and making others feel at ease and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! Read her story below, it’ll be sure to spark your wanderlust for...