Community

solo travel tips
Posted by Behere | 15 July 2019

Have your first solo trip planned? Or your 50th? Then, this is for you! We know how daunting traveling on your own can be. Whether it’s your first trip or your 50th, butterflies before are common. We’ve helped countless ladies embark on their first solo adventure and learned a lot through our own experience. So...

travel judgement
Posted by Behere | 10 July 2019

Guest Post by Allison Colin-Thome I first began travelling, by spending a year in the U.K. for adventure and freedom. That year became two and as I began my preparations to return home, I knew my family was expecting me to begin a life I would no longer be able to. I was a different...

summer giveaway
Posted by Behere | 18 June 2019

Summer is finally heating up and we’re getting excited for summer travels. At Behere, we know the importance of reliable bags for your adventures, that’s why we’re SO excited to announce our latest giveaway. We’ve teamed up with Milleny to give a lucky winner one of their amazing bags, PLUS a $200 credit for your...

stay on track goals
Posted by Behere | 16 June 2019

Guest post by Elizabeth Yuko We all have a list of goals — either written down or floating around in our heads — that will help take our lives in the direction we want. Having that list is a great first step, but you have to actually keep track of, and then follow through on your goals in order...