Community

nubia younge
Posted by Behere | 07 May 2018

Some of our team connected with this positive, friendly woman in Chiang Mai and hit it off right away. Nubia Younge is the founder of a fantastic podcast that shares our values at Behere in so many ways. Nubia has managed to travel extensively, move abroad, start a company and fill her life with purpose....

move abroad
Posted by Behere | 01 May 2018

We’ve all been there – spent hours endlessly scrolling through Instagram. Trying to think of how we can travel more. How we can be that relaxed woman having coffee on a balcony in Europe, or wandering rice fields in Bali. But when we actually think about doing it; talking to our employers or taking the...

womens communities
Posted by Behere | 19 April 2018

Stephanie, you’re an awesome part of the Behere team! Tell us about yourself… “Hey, I’m Stephanie James, and am originally from Colorado Springs, CO. I lived in Baltimore for eight years after graduating college.  I’m passionate about my family and friends, poetry, singing, traveling the world and helping others do the same. I am fortunate...

remote work program
Posted by Behere | 13 April 2018

Behere was created for all women who value flexibility. Not just for digital nomads or fully remote workers. “Oh another remote work program, great.” We’ve heard this countless times as Behere has been compared to many remote work programs. Behere actually shares very few similarities though. With numerous programs in the market, and this being a...