Community

flexible job
Posted by Behere | 08 January 2018

One of the most common questions we get asked at Behere is, “How do I find a flexible job that allows me to work from anywhere, so I can start living how I want?” Well, we have good news for all you flexible job seeking ladies looking to land your dream gig! Our partners at Flexjobs...

instagram will give you wanderlust
Posted by Behere | 05 December 2017

As the weather is cooling down, these ladies IG accounts are heating up! These women’s Instagram will give you wanderlust. We’ve put together a list of our fav bloggers to follow this winter, that will excite the travel bug in all of us. From tropical photos, to European getaways, to exploring Southeast Asia, these ladies...

flexible work
Posted by Behere | 21 November 2017

Want to transition to flexible work but aren’t sure where to start?   This is a very common question for today’s workforce. Flexible work policies are on the rise however, most organizations still lack them. Majority of employees, want more flexibility at work and many consider leaving a role if it lacks flexibility.  To help...

prepare for the future of work
Posted by Behere | 08 November 2017

Behere founders Thomas Maher and Meesen Brown are helping companies prepare for the future of work.  Learn more about Behere, how they’re shaping the future of work, and helping meet the needs of the next generation workforce.   The workplace is shifting from the typical 9-5 The modern workplace is shifting away from the typical, corporate,...