Community

inspiring women work
Posted by Behere | 12 January 2018

These inspiring women have made flexible lifestyles work for them   In 2017 we hosted our first women’s only coworking day event. If you read our post about our Women’s Only Coworking Space Popup Event you’ll know how wonderful the event and response to it was. We hosted it in Chiang Mai, Thailand and met so many...

women's only coworking
Posted by Behere | 09 January 2018

An aerial shot of our women’s only coworking pop-up event (look at that blue!). Women Supporting Women   After frequenting numerous coworking spaces around the world, we know there is a need and desire for female-only spaces. With all these fantastic, female-only coworking spaces popping up around the world, there are still almost none in Asia....

flexible job
Posted by Behere | 08 January 2018

One of the most common questions we get asked at Behere is, “How do I find a flexible job that allows me to work from anywhere, so I can start living how I want?” Well, we have good news for all you flexible job seeking ladies looking to land your dream gig! Our partners at Flexjobs...

instagram will give you wanderlust
Posted by Behere | 05 December 2017

As the weather is cooling down, these ladies IG accounts are heating up! These women’s Instagram will give you wanderlust. We’ve put together a list of our fav bloggers to follow this winter, that will excite the travel bug in all of us. From tropical photos, to European getaways, to exploring Southeast Asia, these ladies...