Community

visit canggu
Posted by Behere | 26 March 2019

With so many amazing cities around the world, it’s often hard to choose where to go. Bali, is high up on many people’s bucketlists and it’s no wonder. With amazing natural landscape, a wonderful culture, fantastic food and stunning sunsets, this is why you should visit Bali. What’s Canggu, Bali like? Canggu is a surf...

Freelancing Females
Posted by Behere | 25 March 2019

Are you considering freelancing? Welcome to the world of being your own boss! It’s a rewarding, challenging place to be. Here’s Freelancing Females’ top 10 tips to set yourself up for success. Create your portfolio The resume is practically dead in the freelance world. Portfolios can help bring your work to life  and allow your...

post-breakup
Posted by Behere | 21 March 2019

Last year I took a trip to Japan by myself and it was a blissful experience. I had the full freedom to do exactly what I wanted to do, on my own time. In the absence of making sure someone else was having a good time, I could actually make sure that I was having...

booking
Posted by Behere | 18 March 2019

Booking as easy as 1, 2, 3, a, b, c 🎶 We’ve made some really exciting updates to Behere recently, so we’re sharing a how-to for our new booking process. We’ve put together the step by step process from sign up to booking, and guess what – it’s super easy! Check out the steps (with photos) below and...